Icynene® 1/2lb Spray Foam
City Fibreglas Insulation Ltd. is a licensed dealer, trained in the installation of “The Icynene ® Insulation System”. Icynene ® is a spray-in-place, light-density, expanding foam that expands, within seconds, to 100 times its volume providing thermal resistance along with the critical barrier against air and moisture movement.
Icynene® was developed in Canada, is CCMC approved, is not a food source for mold and contains no harmful chemical emissions previously associated with spray foams. With Icynene ®, water is the blowing agent.
Icynene ® can potentially reduce air infiltration by more than 90% with just the application alone. There is no need for excess sealing material to acquire the airtight thermal envelope necessary for increased energy efficiency. In one step, it creates a complete insulation and air barrier system to seal all gaps and crevices that compromise airtightness. Its effective air infiltration control allows for HVAC equipment rightsizing for optimal energy efficiency, thereby delivering energy cost savings of up to 50% versus traditional insulation options.
A proven technology, Icynene® delivers multiple benefits including superior thermal performance, healthier indoor air, moisture management, up to 50% in energy savings, and reduced sound transmission. It is an environmentally friendly insulation and an air barrier system that contains no harmful emissions.
Would you like to know more on Icynene® ?
- 100% water-blown insulation system that contains no formaldehyde, CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs or HFAs.
- Applied as a liquid and expands 100 times its initial volume in seconds
- Cures to a soft flexible foam made up of small, hydrophobic, open cells that act as an air barrier and insulation
- Air-seals and insulates walls, crawl spaces, ceilings and can quickly seal complicated framing details and intricate design details
- Ideally suited for steel and wood frame constructions and also used for renovatins and retrofits.
- Applications include homes, multifamily dwellings,commercial buildings,healthcare facililites, industrial facilities, educational facilities, hospitality, and agriculture buildings.
Visit the Official Website of the Icycene Spray Foam at www.icynene.com
Share this with: